Sunday, October 5, 2014

Never Enough Time!



No one ever tells you anything about once you have kids how your days and nights go by so much quicker. I remember when my wife and I first moved in together and had all of these days off from work together and could actually plan to do things together. Now that we have 2 children and both work full-time we have to alternate our days so we don’t have to put the kids in daycare. It’s hard to schedule anything like doctor appointments without someone having to be at work at that time. Even just trying to plan a date night or a family outing is difficult sometimes and takes some planning in advance.  But I wouldn’t trade my life for anything, I love them all very much.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way! Life is so much harder with children, but the reward is much much larger. My fiancé and I have rarely have any time to ourselves or with each other. We have a couple of sitters, but they watch the kids while we work so trying to get them to watch them on the weekend is impossible! Everything we do we do with and for them, literally! Some days I would love to have a date night out but I guess that will come when they are older!
    Even though I/We have no time for ourselves, I wouldn't trade it for the world!!! My kids make me smile on bad days and they are so innocent that they love life so much! And its a great feeling knowing you participated in making them feel that way!!!

    ReplyDelete